JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2100
Caliber
City
Bellevue
State
Washington
******PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT THIS IS A GAS PISTON GUN. NOT THE CHEAPER DI GUN.********

This is a great gun. I don't really want to sell it, but I have to in order to fund another project. I'm really into long range long action now, so this regrettably has to go.

I originally paid $2700+tax for the rifle alone, not including the extra parts. You'll see my original receipt below.

These are going for $2,400-$2,600+tax and transfer fee's/shipping on gunbroker:
Search for model number "ICA5R5CK14P"

I'm firm on price at $2100. YOU pay the transfer fee. ($35 at WCA in Bellevue.) I've upgraded this rifle to have the Law Tactical folding stock adapter. Installed is a B.E Meyers 4-prong flash hider. It also has an adapter for a Silencerco Saker suppressor. It's a GREAT flash hider! The grip is a Tyrant Tactical billet aluminum grip. And finally a Magpul MOE SL-S carbine stock. Everything else is stock. This is simply the finest perfect running gas-piston long gun I've ever shot. Exactly 325 rounds down the pipe. (Yes, I've kept count since I originally had in mind to keep it forever.)

She came with a gas adjustable valve, too. Easily accessible without any tools!

The only bad thing on this is a scratch at the top of the buffer extension on the upper. I had transported the rifle in a backpack with the stock folded over, and a tool I had in my pack scratched it. Picture will be below to show you. Other than that, the rifle is perfect. Gonna miss this thing. Priced to sell, but again, I am firm on price.

This rifle will have holes touching with a good scope and 77gr Nosler Match BTHP ammunition. I've done it myself at the local range. She is dead on accurate.

NO TRADES PLEASE.

-Law Tactical adapter is somewhere around $200 + Gun Smith fee's.
-I think the Stock was around $100
-B.E. Meyers flash hider was around $160 + install
-And the grip was around $130
That's a total of around $600 of upgrades with gun smith fees and taxes. $3,200 total worth originally. I'm asking $2,100. If you don't want the folding stock adapter, I can take it off and subtract $190 off of my $2,100 asking price for a total of $1900.
20181126_211503.jpg 20181126_211611.jpg 20181126_211519.jpg Screenshot_20181204-175052_Samsung Internet.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Pictures of the stock folded over. The folding stock is solid as hell. It is very robust and not flimsy. You simply depress a button and fold it over. No tools are needed to fold it over. The design is great and works fantastically. The rifle is therefore very easily transported and out of view in any conventional backpack. The rifle itself is also very light and not heavy and bulky.

20181126_211946.jpg 20181126_211926.jpg

Last Edited:
LWRC IC-A5 Semi-automatic AR 5.56 NATO 14.7" Flat Dark Earth Synthetic 1:7 30 Rounds

LWRC International is one of the leading developers of the short stroke Gas Piston system for the AR-15 rifle. If you are looking for the accuracy of the AR with the reliability of a piston system then this is your rifle. The ICA5 features a Monoforge Upper receiver, modular hand guard with ambidextrous fire controls and charging handle. This particular rifle also features a collapsable stock.

Specifications:

- 5.56mm NATO (accepts .223 Remington)

- 14.7" Cold Hammer Forged Spiral Fluted Barrel with pinned B.E. Meyers flash hider to achieve 16" Overall length. THIS IS THEREFORE NOT AN SBR.

- Threaded 1/2" x 28 TPI

- 1:7" Twist Rate

- Ambidextrous Charging Handle

- Ambidextrous Fire Control

- Short Stroke Gas Piston System

- Magpul Collapsible Stock

- Tyrant Tactical billet aluminum pistol grip

- LWRC Modular Hand Guard

- Overall Length 32" Collapsed 35.25" Extended

- Weight Without magazine 7.0 lbs

- Flat Dark Earth

Mfg: LWRC

Separate the upper from the lower? No. This is a rifle sale. Not an upper or lower sale. Thanks for asking, however.

I love my lwrc's I have 2 and they are as good as it gets. Absolutely amazing rifle and a great deal for the money somebody needs to snatch this up !!

Thx kummje!

Just fyi guys, this is a gas piston gun. Not the cheaper DI gun. LWRC makes both the DI guns, and gas piston guns. This one is a gas piston gun.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.