JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi. I have a "like new" LWRC .308 REPR (Rapid Engagement Precision Rifle) with a 20" barrel. It comes with a Leupold 6.5-20 x 50 Mark 4 LRT Mill Dot scope, Harris bipod, Magpul monopod and a PWS muzzle brake. This is a beautiful, highly accurate sniper rifle. It comes with an extra 20 rd. magazine. $3795.00 or best offer.

Revised Rifle 011.jpg

Weird - I just replied and nothing posted... here goes again!

Welcome - so you don't get the ad locked for bumping it - respond via Private message (notifications on top of screen) or edit the original post!

What type of high end rifle are you looking for? easier than rattling off stuff you may not want.
Also - it helps to state the area you're in - SW WA? Dry side? Wet side? some guys won't drive 50 miles for a deal.

I would consider it, but it would have to be cash only. No trade. Make me your best offer. I"ve got about $3,700 into the rifle (with the bipod, monopod and muzzle brake)

PM sent with Trade offer...

Hi. I have a "like new" LWRC .308 REPR (long Range Precision Rifle) with a 20" barrel. It comes with a Leupold 6.5-20 x 50 Mark 4 LRT Mill Dot scope, Harris bipod, Magpul monopod and a PWS muzzle brake. This is a beautiful, highly accurate sniper rifle. It comes with an extra 20 rd. magazine. $3795.00 or best offer.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.