JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi from SW PDX. Long-time listener, first-time call... Oh, wait, wrong format.
Been a subscriber to NWFA for a while now. But just for the articles, I swear!

Ok, so it's Friday morning and the coffee is kicking in...

Was married for quite a few years. She said heck no to me getting a motorcycle and guns. So, I'm single now and, wouldn't you know it, got my endorsement and a bike, as well as my OR/UT CHLs and my first handgun, a S&W M&P 9mm. Fun gun at the range. Once the cash flow is a little better, will pick up something for EDC, too.

Shot rifles as a youngster (yay BSA) and still have my dad's Remington Sportmaster model 512 .22 bolt-action, and his Remington model 700 .30-.06, though they've been collecting dust lately, unfortunately. Spent many a summer day plinking with that .22 out in the woods during camping and fishing trips with him.

Kyle

On the 2nd we celebrated 43 years together and one of the first things we did was agree that we could lie to anybody else but never to each other. Sunday I added to my minor stash of Smith and Wessons with Number 99 and as the Bride says "That's not counting the others." She knows what I have paid for each of them because that's part of my Inventory. We have visited Museums just so I can view the Firearms but we've also gone to Fabric Museums for her. Marriage means sharing. Hope you find someone like I did.

Welcome to the Forum.

Well hey, they're all just future ex wives dontcha know?
Congrats on the motorcycle endorsement and the gun.
Life begins again for you.
Welcome, from Beaverton.

upload_2017-11-3_11-42-53.jpeg

Welcome man. I hear you about the significant other holding you back. I was in the same boat and now I have more firearms and free time that I ever imagined possible. Haha

On the 2nd we celebrated 43 years together and one of the first things we did was agree that we could lie to anybody else but never to each other. Sunday I added to my minor stash of Smith and Wessons with Number 99 and as the Bride says "That's not counting the others." She knows what I have paid for each of them because that's part of my Inventory. We have visited Museums just so I can view the Firearms but we've also gone to Fabric Museums for her. Marriage means sharing. Hope you find someone like I did.

Welcome to the Forum.

Congrats on your 43!

My girlfriend is the one who paid for my BRT class for a birthday present to me, and encouraged me to ride if I was interested (she used to ride, too). And as a former Marine, guns aren't an issue for her, either. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top