JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Look what I found in my spam folder! An invitation to lunch with the lovely people behind the WA background check initiative.

<broken link removed>

June 2nd at noon, Westin Hotel Seattle. Donations are expected, so have your wallets ready! ;)

You could always sign up yourself and quite a few others and then no show. They still have to pay for the banquet room rental and meals. Great way to get them to waste funds and available table space. Plus, there won't be as many donors. Might help to take the wind out of their sails somewhat.

You could always sign up yourself and quite a few others and then no show. They still have to pay for the banquet room rental and meals. Great way to get them to waste funds and available table space. Plus, there won't be as many donors. Might help to take the wind out of their sails somewhat.

That's a great idea,I think everyone here should sign up,and no show.

Better yet, get a bunch of folks to sign up as 'table captains' and show up with some friends, then provide them some of our 'commonsense' information they seem to be lacking :p

I think we should fill the room at least 75% . Concealed carry until half way through we all takes our jackets off, and let the fun begin.

If we all take them by surprise.:D

While I am encouraged by those that would go head to head with them I wouldn't waste your time. They will not change their POV. They are working hard to try to get funds so they can use media to attack. Contrary to what they claim we are not prepared to spend millions. On the contrary we cannot even try to match what they can in funds. This fight isn't going to won on TV though. This fight will be won based on right and wrong, it will be won by having each and every one of us out there educating our friends, neighbors, and co-workers, and then getting them to vote.

I would encourage everyone that is able to be at the state capital Saturday to do so. We are printing up flyers right now to get to everyone with a thorough look at I-594 to help everyone get the word out. We don't have the funds but we do have the passion and also the advantage of our argument being the right one. Let em' drop a few million bucks into our economy here but don't let them win this. We need to fight it not only for us but for the entire country. This inherent right transcends all borders and therefore we owe in to our peers here in this state, in other states, and around the world to show that that freedom still reigns.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top