JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My shooting and collecting is focused on other stuff and I don’t know very much about the Luger.

I have an opportunity to obtain one in trade and don’t know what the value of the pistol is. Unfortunately I did not have my phone with me so I have no pics to provide.

I am told it is a 1944 vintage Luger manufactured by Mauser. The pistol appears to be in good/very good condition with some very minor surface rust at the rear of the upper frame on the opposite side of the safety leaver. The bluing on the front strap is nearly gone and there is some surface rust on the lower portion of the magazine.

I understand that without seeing the gun it is difficult to place value, but if anyone could offer a range that would be great. This trade is not a done deal but if the door opens I would like to go forward with some more info if possible.

I am betting there is someone out there that knows a thing or two.

Thanks

German Lugers (including those made by Mauser) were only made up through 1942, so something's not right there.

A non-matching Luger in functional condition will bring at least $500. A #s matching one will bring $1000+ depending on condition. I could give you a more accurate estimate with some additional info/pics. Good luck with the trade.

Desert Fox,
Thanks for the info. I think all the numbers match, should have said that. I probably got the year wrong. Will try and get some pics.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top