JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll put down $35, that way you can take a date for fries and a burger. Maybe even split a milkshake!

also, yes, clean and make sure you have the magazine out. Otherwise you may need to get creative or pay a smith to fix some springs.

I'll put down $35, that way you can take a date for fries and a burger. Maybe even split a milkshake!

also, yes, clean and make sure you have the magazine out. Otherwise you may need to get creative or pay a smith to fix some springs.
What's with the smart a— remarks? I ask for help and get this?

Is it hanging up on something or can you "force" it down?
By force I mean it will go forward if you press lightly. My guess is there is a spring or two needs replacing.
I took it to the smith and it worked? I went to my collector friend home. Because it was still doing it.
Bottom line was that a spring piece on the seat safety was stiff? 80 year old grease? Clean and lite pub. Wunderbar! Work great.

That wasn't directed at you, it's all in jest. I apologise for the off topic response.
Ok thank you. I love to kid, don't take it to well sometimes.
Smith Wesson forum the I sent pictures of my magnums, and I get " sound like you stepped in something ". And go buy a lottery ticket?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top