Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

LuckyGunner.com is awesome

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DDB, Feb 2, 2012.

1. DDB

DDB Orlando, FL New Member

FYI- ammo ain't cheap these days and forget about buying at the range. If I could I would make my own but until then the best prices I've found is with LuckyGunner.com. No, I don't work for them but even with the shipping cost I was coming in around $.27-$.31 a round for .223/5.56. I think I received the order within 3 days through USPS. Can't hurt to check them out.:thumbup:

2. jdub75

jdub75 PNW Well-Known Member

hmmm...

3. Rich7944

Rich7944 Kent, Wa. Active Member

Surplus ammo in lakewood seems to be better priced.
    And why is someone from Orlando posting on here? Seems fishy.

4. pokerace

pokerace Newberg Well-Known Member

5. Dan-Dee Sales Inc

Dan-Dee Sales Inc Sweet Home, Oregon, United States Active Member

$19.50 for a 525rd box of Federal 22lr is cheap? Even Cabela's is cheaper.

6. Arnolzza

Arnolzza NY,USA New Member

Doesn't look that cheap to me...

7. redmud

redmud Colombia river Active Member

Maybe if he had a Bi Mart to walk in he would know what a good base price was I didn't even bother to look I try to spend my dollars locally if possible

8. DDB

I ordered some items from them and I thought I was being scammed, especially after I read some reviews about them on this sight. Also, I wasn't buying 22cal. rounds; I bought 1,000 rounds of .223/5.56. I thought $310 was a pretty good price. I've also found another site ammotogo.com and they have .223/5.56 for $285 for a 1,000 rounds and no it's no Tulla crap. I'm just trying to find cheaper ammo and thought I'd share; didn't realize I'd get crap because I live in FL.

9. redmud

redmud Colombia river Active Member

You have to admit it looked like a shameless vendor plug. No disrespect meant. I just like to buy localy

10. DDB

Well i will admit that the Lucky gunner plug did give an incentive, 20% off. But I do stand by what i said about the prices and quick service and I'm pretty sure the USPS dropped it off. I was coming around the corner and the mailman was leaving our street and my wife said that the mailman said "here's your box of rocks." When i lived in South carolina i always liked to buy locally and spend my money with small business'. My father owned a Car Quest Auto Parts and my mom cut hair for 50+ years in her own beautyshop. But I also like to spend my money wisely. The AR-15 i bought was from East Coast Custom Tactical, Leesburg, FL ($750). Its a christian, family owned business and they make an AWESOME rifle. My friend has a SIGarms AR-15 ($2,100) and he he said himself mine was better than his. At any rate; God bless America and our second ammendment right: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."