JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A gun can only hurt you straight out the barrel that close all you have to do is move a couple inches to not be in line with the barrel combine that with being close enough to put hands on the gun and its not hard to change control of the weapon.

(Moments later, the victim was approached by two men in a black four-door sedan, possibly a Honda Accord. The driver told the victim, "Give me my gun back and I'll give you your phone that you dropped," police said.

The victim then struck the rear windshield with the shotgun, which caused the windshield to break, police said.)

A gun can only hurt you straight out the barrel that close all you have to do is move a couple inches to not be in line with the barrel combine that with being close enough to put hands on the gun and its not hard to change control of the weapon.
The younger OLDNEWBIE might have pulled this off but the something past middle aged OLDNEWBIE just stays home at 5:04 A.M.!

"The older I get the better I was!"

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads