JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
F them all. coming from a guy that was born in comifornia. a mere technicality, my dad was overseas on the hornet/philipene sea when i was born, mom was living near the base and with military bennys i only cost a half a buck to be born, what a bargain:s0155:and by half a buck i mean 50 cents for the paperwork

I officially moved from OR to CA in 1963, and officially left in 1969 (only l actually only physically lived there from 63 to 64) I say everyone from the PNW needs to go down there (at least for a short period of time) to find out exactly why we live up here.

Last time we were in California to visit was in 1980...that's it, never again. It was a good state for firearms back in the early 60's...but after RR and the Mulford act...

Now rR was a good Prez, but he was no friend of the 2A.

The phenomenon that I have seen time and time again is people fleeing Cali because they can't stand the place anymore. And then, as soon as they arrive here, they start voting to make the PNW just like home! I don't get it at all.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top