JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting, I'm impressed with froglube, but I've not checked close enough as to the comment you made.
Out of interest are you using the new formula frog or the original that needed to be shaken before use?

Interesting, I'm impressed with froglube, but I've not checked close enough as to the comment you made.
Out of interest are you using the new formula frog or the original that needed to be shaken before use?
I have had much better lucK with the Seal 1 so far than either of the Froglube products. They are 98% similar except the smell, and it is slicker with no sludgy feeling when the gun is stored on cold.
Its cheap. Get some and try it yourself. I still use the froglube around the house and RV, but I use Seal 1 on my guns now.

Thanks for the feedback, and you just touched upon something i read this afternoon, the cold/sludgy feeling....

Someone on the FL tested it briefly, finding that a problem when it makes it to the trigger mechs etc. I'm going to contact Seal1 and see what they say, see if i can get a sample perhaps.
Also, you're right about the round the house use, i've got FL all over the place ;)

Thanks for the feedback, and you just touched upon something i read this afternoon, the cold/sludgy feeling....

Someone on the FL tested it briefly, finding that a problem when it makes it to the trigger mechs etc. I'm going to contact Seal1 and see what they say, see if i can get a sample perhaps.
Also, you're right about the round the house use, i've got FL all over the place ;)
I called Seal 1 during shot show and they sent me a free 4 oz sample of their liquid. I find it to be a bit better than FL. I hope you have the same luck!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top