JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Love it! Man, he said so much in just one minute that is true, it's worth sharing this over and over again.

I don't know this guy. Is he active duty? I'm guessing not with his comments.

Before you get your panties all wet about Colonel Ralph Peters, in 1994 the Pentagon's Deputy Chief of Staff of Intelligence, a Major Ralph Peters, wrote this in his position paper 'Warrior Class'.

"The desire for patriotism is considered an enemy doctrine, The U.S. armed forces must be prepared to fight against all those who oppose the New World Order and who are holding out for nationalism... This new warrior class is most dangerous because they consist of those who fight out of strong religious beliefs... There is a worldwide class of patriots who number in the millions, and if the current trend continues, there may be more of these who... love freedom and are the target of the New World Order... You cannot bargain and compromise with these warriors...We, as the military need to commit more training to counter these warrior threats. We must have an active campaign to win over the populace. This must be coupled with irresistible violence."

Keith

Last Edited:
Before you get your panties all wet about Colonel Ralph Peters, in 1994 the Pentagon's Deputy Chief of Staff of Intelligence, a Major Ralph Peters, wrote this in his position paper 'Warrior Class'.

"The desire for patriotism is considered an enemy doctrine, The U.S. armed forces must be prepared to fight against all those who oppose the New World Order and who are holding out for nationalism... This new warrior class is most dangerous because they consist of those who fight out of strong religious beliefs... There is a worldwide class of patriots who number in the millions, and if the current trend continues, there may be more of these who... love freedom and are the target of the New World Order... You cannot bargain and compromise with these warriors...We, as the military need to commit more training to counter these warrior threats. We must have an active campaign to win over the populace. This must be coupled with irresistible violence."

Keith
Do you have a link backing that up?

Morning update: Fox has suspended retired Lt. Col. Peters after his remarks. Apparently even they are willing to bow to Obama when pussed....I mean, pushed :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:, indeed. Censored for free speech.

That's the same reason NPR canned Juan Williams and Fox made a big deal about it when they put him on staff so they could have a token lefty.

:rolleyes:, indeed. Censored for free speech.

That's the same reason NPR canned Juan Williams and Fox made a big deal about it when they put him on staff so they could have a token lefty.

Well, it's not quite free speech when you're on a network that pays the bills. Free speech is more for a public forum. He's an employee, so they have the right to limit his speech. If he doesn't like it, he has the option not to work for them. That doesn't mean I agree with their decision, it's just a fact of life that free speech doesn't apply in all places and all circumstances. If he had his own personal blog, TV show, etc., then he could say whatever he likes.

Being a paid commentator leads me to believe that that's exactly what they are paying him to do -- comment. He's not a reporter. His opinions are the reason Fox puts him on screen.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top