JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am a big advocate/user of scout scope configurations.

Leupold's scout scopes don't have enough eye relief, so I have to go with pistol scopes, and only one scope maker sells a pistol scope with less low power than 2X (Weaver).

I don't know why that is - maybe there is some optical problem with making low magnification optics with long eye relief? :s0092:
Mainly there isn't a big market for it.

Sorry, your misguided culinary "masterpiece" , aka the LGBT, has nothing on the real deal the BLAT, bacon lettuce tomato and avocado. Mayo always on both!

Citrus always welcome in my Sapphire and tonic to go with my BLAT, and of course for dessert a sweet slice of KLP, or Key Lime Pie, for the uninitiated heathens among you. Preferably followed up with a RGRBC with B, a really good really big cigar with whiskey. Or coffee and fruit with sweet cream if I have to work the next day.

Citrus always welcome in my Sapphire and tonic to go with my BLAT, and of course for dessert a sweet slice of KLP, or Key Lime Pie, for the uninitiated heathens among you. Preferably followed up with a RGRBC with B, a really good really big cigar with whiskey. Or coffee and fruit with sweet cream if I have to work the next day.
Every time I read BLAT, in my head I hear "blyat". :s0112: Can't help it.
"I'll have a BLYAT sandwich please."
"Sorry, the Russian menu is tomorrow."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews