JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a burris Rt 6 Works very well for the price point. I've had vortex products in the past and if get their bottom end meh. I was looking for something new to try on a new rifle and I wanted a FDE color. It was vortex or Riton and for the price I went with riton. I am very happy with it very clear glass and seems to be decent quality. I know it's durable as my buddy knocked my rifle off the table and landed top dead center on the scope. Never lost zero and never had any issues since. I have bought another scope from them and another on the way. The only down side is they are a touch heavy.

$2000 to $3000 isn't where I want to go
At present
Though my initial request for around $500 was a starting point not a locked in thing.
Seems like I should define more to :
Ffp
Moa
1-6 or higher
Visible reticle at 1 power
Good glass
I think Schmidt and Bender was more than night force Atacr series as I recall
I got my wife a Colt AR
Now she wants everything too😝
What was I thinking 🤣?
I've been reading this thread and I'm sitting here on the edge of my seat! Were you able to finalize a decision? What did you go with?

I was disappointed in the athalon MIDAS lpvo. The dot is woefully inadequate during daylight. And is not intended to be. Prob selling mine shortly.
Using a second focal plane LPVO, everything in the reticle is larger at 1x so I've found little if any need for illumination during daylight hours.

Thanks my friend, my wife, now daughter , have cardiac failure, 20% function , wife's back up to 40%, daughter is still in ohsu
At 20%, makes my toys not so important
I am very sorry to hear that and hope for the best possible recoveries for both of them. The three of you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Lots of people have weighed in on this already, but my advice is (especially with the current medical bills situation you mentioned) to save up and double your budget.

I got my Trijicon Credo 1-8x and I couldn't be more thrilled. The extra money (this one was about $1250) is totally worth it IMO - especially with my aging eyes not being as sharp as they used to be.

Good luck and I hope things improve on the home front.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top