JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok so i pulled the trigger on an upper yesterday (thanks to guidance by pinkhmmer) and my lower should be shipping from palmetto on the 15th so they say. So now im on to the LPK/stock, Id like a LPK with a stock and buffer tube and trigger kit all together, ive found them for about 90 bucks, one from palmetto arms and the other from DPMS. However i have had people say that the RRA LPK's are the way to go because they are higher quality. Id like some opinins on them and advice please.
The second part of my question is i also have to pick up some picatanny rail sites because i got a flat top receiver and a picatanny rail front gas tube so no front site. Any advice on those would be good too, i want flip ups or that kind, not really looking to spend 400+ on a red dot at this time.

Thanks, Matt

I have a PSA LPK. Seems solid. Time will tell how good it is. Just started shooting my rifle. My next LPK will be a Spikes. Not because I don't like my lpk I have now but because I want an all Spikes rifle :)

The PSA LPK's have a standard FCG and it's luck of the draw on how smooth or gritty it is. This can be corrected very easy. All the springs, detents, pins, BR and mag catch are very generic and compare equal to most the other brand names like Spikes, RRA, BCM.

A better quality LPK can be bought from G&R, you pay more but you get more. These kits are quality usgi spec, most parts are made by LMT. This is a great kit if you want a standard single stage FCG.

<broken link removed>

If you want a excellent two stage trigger then the ArmaLite LPK is the best bargain I have found. I do like the LPK parts, the mag release has a shape I prefer. Springs, pins, detents are all high quality. You can get the Tactical two stage trigger with the LPK for a total of $120. My tuned ArmaLite two stage triggers are as smooth as, and break like the $250 Geissele triggers.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top