JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone have any experience or opinions on these sights. I'm thinking of
putting a rear TPU series sight on my CZ85 to get it to shoot POA exactly.
This sight would supposedly work with the stock height front fiber optic I put on already.

"supposedly" being the key word. Careful on sights, there is alot of geometry involved and the smallest thousandth's up close become inches at a short distance. Check the height of the fixed you're going away from and check the height (low and high) of the adjustbable you plan to buy. Are they compatible?? You may find yourself buying a new front sight (adj rear and front set) as well. Check with CZ, check with others on this site or even a gunsmith, but check, check and double check. I look at gunsmithing sections of forums (not this one yet) but you might check there on general information on rear sight changes, or even post this question there.

Good luck.

I recently had a LPA adjustable sight installed on my CZ75 SP01. Yes, it does work with the stock height front sight. My only gripe is that the notch is quite shallow, seems to make finding the front sight a little slower. The more I shoot with it the less it bothers me.

IMG_0610.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews