JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Error
Reviews are disabled for this resource because it is permanently closed.
Ask question Discuss resource
They're so close to Wade's, which has a huge selection of handguns to rifles and an indoor shooting range. They do have knives but just wondering how they're able to stay afloat.

Yes, Wade's is a bit overpriced but they do have a nice selection to look at.

The selection is a bit light. I've used them for FFL transfers and the staff is OK, better than Wade's for sure. Prices are so-so, haven't seen anything that I couldn't find cheaper elsewhere.

Sold my Kimber there 3 years ago guys seem really nice. STop in the other day selection of guns is LOW. But still got ask if I needed help and were eager to do so. Mace and Knifes they have plenty of. I think this is more of a hobby type store the owner likes guns and wanted gun shop?? I don't know just a guess

Picked up a nice Spyderco knife here today. They do have a lot of knives but not that many firearms. Still, the owner is friendly and it looks to be a good place for FFL transfers. Offered me a great price on a Springfield XDM.

kinda hard to find the first time and parking can suck. Not alot of guns, but my buddy got a mint yugo sks there for 250 in the height of the obama scaRE. I have never seen a more beutiful sks. It was still in cosmoline and i have to assume it was made, and then greased and sealed in a box.

Guy there is friendly and i bought some oc spray for the wife there.

Sometimes they have some guns and sometimes almost nothing. I went in looking for a RIA Tactical and they did not have any 1911's. They did offer to order me one and gave me a good price on it and even tossed in a free Wilson magazine. They also do transfers for $25. I was out the door for less then ordering from the internet+transfer fees+tax would have been. The staff was good to work with. If you are looking for one the shelf handguns look elsewhere. If you have done your homework and willing to get it from the distributor stock you could be in luck here!

Been searching locally for my Springfield XDM .40 Compact.... They seem to have the best price by $40. Getting ready to order, I will let you guys know how the service and process go.

These guys are a joke.

Made an order through them online, and it showed up damaged. They told me they could exchange it but I'd have to pay shipping (back to their distributor) plus shipping on a new one from their distributor. I chose to take the slightly damaged one.

Against my better judgement I later bought something else from them (hey they were the lowest priced) but an hour later had a forum member offer to sell me the same thing for less. I brought back my purchase an hour or so later (resaleable item, still in package. (Not ammo, firearm, or anything else I would understand them not being able to resell)) They grudgingly accepted the return (after the owner himself started huffing and puffing.) I tried to be flexible with them as we have some mutual friends in the community, and offered to take store credit so they don't end up having to pay tax on the return. Having owned businesses in the past I tried to make it as pain-free as possible.
Instead they informed me that they'll happily return it... minus shipping, minus a restocking fee, and charge me tax on the new order. A $120 sale turned into $89 return (shipping was $7): Making it a worse deal than I got from the forum member here. Annoyed, I accepted it (as I had already verbally committed to the forum member) and promptly spent the store credit on their ammo and have never been back since.

Hugh is also a hoot to listen to! Try telling him you don't want to buy a gun; and then have he'll spout off inaccurate stats about home break-ins in the US (lumping all break-ins and street robberies into violent home takeover hostage situations), then tell him that you still don't want to buy a gun, and he'll tell you about how he woke up in the middle of the night with someone standing over him with a knife to his throat. I still told him I wasn't interested in being steamrolled into buying a gun. (Instead of asking him how I'm supposed to reach a gun (even if it's on my nightstand) with a knife to my throat)

I've also watched store employees sexually harass other female employees in the store on more than one occasion, to the point where my girlfriend said she just wanted to leave the store because she felt uncomfortable.

Employees also park in the disabled parking spot out front which is very convenient for older people who happen to shop in the same mall.

Like I said, these guys are a joke.

bought several guns through them. they're close and their FFL fee is reasonable. it's a small shop and their display case and back wall are pretty full these days.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top