JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am looking for a low priced lower for a dedicated AR22. I have an ad in the "wanted" section but I am not getting any response, so I may go through a dealer, but don't want to go around to all the dealers to find the lowest price, gas costs $$$ and don't want to spend too much driving around trying to find the lowest price, haha. The closer to Eugene the better. The only place in Eugene that I know has any lowers is the Baron's Den and they are way more $$$ than I am willing to spend for a dedicated .22 lower.

I don't have them in store, i can have them ordered and here very quickly. Are you looking for just the lower or are you interested in the whole rifle? If you order off our website link above for a pistol or rifle in stock we an have it here in 1-3 days.

I don't have them in store, i can have them ordered and here very quickly. Are you looking for just the lower or are you interested in the whole rifle? If you order off our website link above for a pistol or rifle in stock we an have it here in 1-3 days.

I am just looking for a lower and LPK, I already have everything else. I have seen lowers for $59 and DPMS LPK's for $55, but you have to order them (and pay Shipping and FFL transfer). I am hoping to get into a lower and LPK for under $150. I HAVE ordered a few guns from Davidsons, and it looks like you can beat the prices I paid from the other dealers, I'll go through you on the next one.:s0155:

Thanks Smithmax. Yes, I do have Plum Crazy lowers for $140 each. They are an all polymer lower and come complete with the stock. They are incredibly light, weighing almost half that of a standard AR-15 lower receiver.

MonMar29113101AmericaLos_Angeles201.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews