Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Lowest price on AR lowers?

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by cyclesarge, May 2, 2010.

1. cyclesarge

cyclesarge Eugene OR, DUH! We're ALL in the NORTHWEST Well-Known Member

I am looking for a low priced lower for a dedicated AR22. I have an ad in the "wanted" section but I am not getting any response, so I may go through a dealer, but don't want to go around to all the dealers to find the lowest price, gas costs $$$ and don't want to spend too much driving around trying to find the lowest price, haha. The closer to Eugene the better. The only place in Eugene that I know has any lowers is the Baron's Den and they are way more $$$ than I am willing to spend for a dedicated .22 lower.

2. cyclesarge

Do you have lowers?

3. Nightstalker

Nightstalker Springfield New Member

I don't have them in store, i can have them ordered and here very quickly. Are you looking for just the lower or are you interested in the whole rifle? If you order off our website link above for a pistol or rifle in stock we an have it here in 1-3 days.

4. cyclesarge

I am just looking for a lower and LPK, I already have everything else. I have seen lowers for $59 and DPMS LPK's for $55, but you have to order them (and pay Shipping and FFL transfer). I am hoping to get into a lower and LPK for under $150. I HAVE ordered a few guns from Davidsons, and it looks like you can beat the prices I paid from the other dealers, I'll go through you on the next one.:thumbup:

5. HappyRoman

HappyRoman Sherwood Forest Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Good Luck.

6. smithmax

smithmax here Member

NorthernBornReble has Plum Crazy lowers for $140.

7. NorthernBornRebel

NorthernBornRebel Keizer Member

Thanks Smithmax. Yes, I do have Plum Crazy lowers for $140 each. They are an all polymer lower and come complete with the stock. They are incredibly light, weighing almost half that of a standard AR-15 lower receiver.

MonMar29113101AmericaLos_Angeles201.png

MonMar29113101AmericaLos_Angeles201.png

8. Iceberg

Iceberg Forest Grove Active Member

I picked up a complete DPMS lower w/ 6 position stock for $250 for my dedicated Spikes AR-22. I've also seen CMMG complete lowers for under $250.

Hunting002-1.jpg