JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just went to Lowes to buy some appliances. I ask the customer service about the veterans discount and was told if you are not active military, disabled military or retired military you are not considered a veteran. So I called their corporate office to see if that was right yup that's their policy. In my opinion if you serve in the military you are a veteran. I just can't see giving them any more of my money but that's just my opinion.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

You can have "Veteran" added to your drivers license now at DMV. I had it added when I renewed mine. It works for me at Lowe's. Before that, I would get denied the discount on occasion as well.

I would not hate on Lowes. I'd hate on the people claiming to be vets, active, or retired that never served. They are forcing the company to check IDs. Thats good info on the drivers license though.

The corporate lady I spoke with said it's only for active duty, disabled or retired military, not for vet's unless your in one of those categories.

Galaxy S 3

I am a disabled vet and enjoy using that benefit, most retailers will thank me for my service. I don't like lowes just like the above post, in addition the lowes near me never has good customer service. The Home Depot on the other hand, always honors my discount and has awesome customer service.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top