JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Could be handy items to have on hand....
...something gun owning homeowners could use for gangbangerbait, meth-head lures, or even for camouflage (nope, t'ain't no guns here!).

(Does anyone know if they sell "BUM FREE ZONE" signs? I know a few places that could use some.)

Last Edited:
An I get a sign that says

"No Entry Unless Carrying
A Loaded Firearm"

Or

"No Unarmed Entry"​

For my house?

I guess it's something their customers asked for.:(

They could right the balance with one of these....
Guns allowed.png
guns welcome.png
;)

Could be handy items to have on hand....
...something gun owning homeowners could use for gangbangerbait, meth-head lures, or even for camouflage (nope, t'ain't no guns here!).

(Does anyone know if they sell "BUM FREE ZONE" signs? I know a few places that could use some.)

I had considered the sign as a deterrent but at the same time, it may also welcome or lure unnecessary trouble. Plus I don't even want them to associate any thought of a firearm, even a no firearm sign, with my house. I want to blend in with the other normal houses. Camouflage is about blending in...It's not normal to post such a sign on a house. Thou doeth protest too much...

You got it all wrong, those No Gun Placards/signs are really targets. I would definitely buy some to shoot at, then post some pics.............

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. It's Heaven and Hell.....

I had considered the sign as a deterrent but at the same time, it may also welcome or lure unnecessary trouble. Plus I don't even want them to associate any thought of a firearm, even a no firearm sign, with my house. I want to blend in with the other normal houses. Camouflage is about blending in...It's not normal to post such a sign on a house. Thou doeth protest too much...

Perhaps Lowe's should also be selling books on developing a sense of humor and how to understand sarcasm and satire in social commentary...
....in addition to those stupid "gun free zone" signs......:rolleyes:.

Last Edited:
Could place those signs on property of folks you don't like, to make their property more attractive to thieves and brigands over your own. Just like the little signs we used to place on people's lawns when I did private security. It's all about making your house appear less attractive to low lifes than the next guys.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top