JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
GREAT NEWS FLASH - "other" firearms being given 1 year extension for background checks at the dealer level. So the lowers can be delivered without crazy waiting periods. Now, we'll take this fight to the state legislature to be sure they don't screw it up. We are still going to keep our #F1639 lower sale going, with the intent to sell 6000 lowers in 6 months. Great effort by several parties, including the state Senate Republican Caucus, thank you for making calls Senator Lynda Wilson and the Second Amendment Foundation legal team for driving this home! We saved $$$ for the continued fight on against 1639.

Since Aero Precision blasted out a note about you earlier, I wrote one of my own suggesting they partner with you for a limited run I-1639 specially-engraved lower with serials all starting in "1639" as a fundraiser for the lawfare. :)

Let's hope McConnell tells Murray and Can'tvotewell exactly what to go do with themselves and each other and gets those judicial suppositories emplaced soon, and then we get a chance to replace those retired-on-the-bench senile old fools...

Let's hope McConnell tells Murray and Can'tvotewell exactly what to go do with themselves and each other and gets those judicial suppositories emplaced soon, and then we get a chance to replace those retired-on-the-bench senile old fools...

It would help a LOT if we could get gun owners in WA state to stop helping send them both back to the Senate every 6 years.

Let's be clear: ANY gun owner who votes for ANY statewide/Federal office Dem is like a chicken embracing Colonel Sanders and his pluck-and-fry plan. There are still a few that can be reasoned with, but they're all at the local level, and as soon as they move up the ladder the Party demands they turn or be destroyed, just like Gillibrand's neck-snapping 180.

^^^
Yeah
Why is it people only get fired up after the I-1639 hits the fan?
Better late than never, I suppose
Now excuse me,
I gotta take a 1639.

GREAT NEWS FLASH - "other" firearms being given 1 year extension for background checks at the dealer level. So the lowers can be delivered without crazy waiting periods. Now, we'll take this fight to the state legislature to be sure they don't screw it up. We are still going to keep our #F1639 lower sale going, with the intent to sell 6000 lowers in 6 months. Great effort by several parties, including the state Senate Republican Caucus, thank you for making calls Senator Lynda Wilson and the Second Amendment Foundation legal team for driving this home! We saved $$$ for the continued fight on against 1639.

So does this now mean that you can sell a lower to an Oregonian? Or is that still a no-no?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top