JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am trying to find a list of Oregon made AR lowers with no luck. I am aware of Noveske and BMG Raptors only. Ive decided its time to put a gun together but I want mostly Oregon parts for no reason other then Ive lived here my entire life and I think my first black rifle should be from here as well. Ill probably go with the BMG Raptor if no one posts another manufacturer that I am unaware of. Idaho and Washington residents post yours as well, It would be cool to know the different options in our region.

I know John Noveske here in Grants Pass, there is another gun make 50 cal AE call Cloud Mt Armory.... they built here in Oregon, if I remember corectly they are built in somewhere next to Oregon. I love to have one of those but the ammo way to expensive for me.

There is a guy in Hillsboro who makes really great billet lowers with an integrated trigger guard. His company is called Titan Ordnance. I've lost his contact info, but he is usually at the Portland gun show, just one small table. One of the best lowers you can buy and reasonably priced.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top