Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Lowers Made In Oregon?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by mikeking1010, Jul 9, 2010.

1. mikeking1010

mikeking1010 Pendelton, Or New Member

I am trying to find a list of Oregon made AR lowers with no luck. I am aware of Noveske and BMG Raptors only. Ive decided its time to put a gun together but I want mostly Oregon parts for no reason other then Ive lived here my entire life and I think my first black rifle should be from here as well. Ill probably go with the BMG Raptor if no one posts another manufacturer that I am unaware of. Idaho and Washington residents post yours as well, It would be cool to know the different options in our region.

2. Sponkmeister

Sponkmeister Beverton New Member

I know that Mega and Olympic are WA made lowers. I don't know if there are any other than Noveske that are made in Oregon.

3. finch6013

finch6013 Oregon City Active Member

seekins precision is in Idaho

4. xjjeeper223

xjjeeper223 Medford Active Member

Bartlett Enterprises used to and may still produce billet lowers out of Hillsboro.

5. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

Next Generation milled their own lowers, but they just moved out of Oregon.

6. Benny503

Benny503 Grants Pass Well-Known Member

I know John Noveske here in Grants Pass, there is another gun make 50 cal AE call Cloud Mt Armory.... they built here in Oregon, if I remember corectly they are built in somewhere next to Oregon. I love to have one of those but the ammo way to expensive for me.

7. Yooper Time

Yooper Time Bend, OR Member

TNW Firearms in Vernonia, OR makes the entire gun. I believe you can buy uppers/lowers separately though.

8. zerooption

zerooption Beaverton Member

Fidelis Arms Inc.
    They are based in Redmond OR. Apparently they make lowers, uppers, etc... for several different customers. Seen them at the local gun shows.

9. best defense

best defense Beaverton, OR Active Member

I checked with Bartlett Enterprises about a month ago. It seems like the gun stuff is on the back burner for now.

10. DukkButt

DukkButt St. Maries, Idaho Active Member

There is a guy in Hillsboro who makes really great billet lowers with an integrated trigger guard. His company is called Titan Ordnance. I've lost his contact info, but he is usually at the Portland gun show, just one small table. One of the best lowers you can buy and reasonably priced.

11. wichaka

wichaka Wa State Well-Known Member

Last I talked with Noveske, their lowers were made back east.

12. Sawdust

Sawdust Bull Mountain(Tigard), OR Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

Try these guys.

I bought one of their lowers for my last build. Everything fit perfect and it ran like a dream. :D

ARMS LLC

13. DoubleTapDrew

DoubleTapDrew Oregon Well-Known Member

Cloud Mt. makes standard AR lowers too. They are in Newberg in the same building as Force-10 cloudmtarmory.htm