JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$89
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my Fortis REV II 12' MLOK Handguard. This has been an excellent handguard and the only reason I am selling is because I decided to start another project so I no longer need it. As you will see in the pictures there are some wear marks on the receiver end of the rail and one on the bottom of the rail. These wear marks are cosmetic only and don't affect the function of the rail in any way. MSRP on this handgaurd is $189.95 plus $8.50 for the barrel nut.

**Dropped price from $100 to $89, and that includes shipping!**

Description from Fortis Manufacturing website:

Fortis REV™ II is an extremely lightweight yet robust free floating rail system. When designing the REV™, we didn't want just another rail system, we wanted a better, lighter, feature rich handguard that was robust and within budget. We've managed to reduce as much weight as possible while maintaining strength by utilizing a 1 piece body design. MLOK™ cutouts were added at the 3, 6, & 9 o'clock positions for modularity and additional weight savings. Its unique mounting system captures a standard AR15 barrel nut for easy installation. Check out all the features and see for yourself why the Fortis REV™ beats the competition. It is also piston compatible. Has anti-rotation tabs.

Features:

• Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
  • Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
  • Length: 12.429"
  • Weight 8.1 Ounces
  • Inside Diameter: 1.340"
  • Continuous Top Rail
  • Rotation Limited QD Sockets
  • MLOK at the 3, 6, & 9 o'clock
  • Anti-Rotation Tabs
  • Uses Standard AR15 Barrel Nut
  • Made in the USA!

Fortis REV II - Top.jpg Fortis REV II - side.jpg Fortis REV II - Bottom.jpg Fortis REV II - Bottom wear mark.jpg Fortis REV II - Receiver end wear marks.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top