JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
UPDATED PRICE/QTYWell her goes my first try at posting ad and pics. Please PM with tips, I think I am going to need them.Selling off some excess armor to fund ammo buy.The large Sapi are gone.I have one setof ACU DAPPS Auxillary w/soft armor(sorry no deltoid). These are like new and ready for you to form fit to your own arm ( not all bent to **** )One size all.Asking $45 a set. I also have ACU Groin protector size x-small to med. with soft armor for $35. I have a size L ABA 3A plate carrier (soft armor and plates included)The front plate is level IV 8x10 with the rear at III also 8x10. Both plates are ABA manuf. $175.Two new pair of Wiley X SG goggles/glasses $30Ea (2) $50.00. Trades for Factory 5.56/223 ammo Magpul MBUS rear in black.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top