JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The following items are for sale, cash only. FTF or willing to mail if you pay postage. Make inquiries and offers by PM only please! First come first serve.

From the top...

Troy Single Point Tactical Sling, black (NEW) $20

Tactical Ordinance Pistol Lanyard (NEW) $10

Ontario Knife SOLD

Glock 19 Slide SOLD

Kleen Bore PocKit SOLD

A.R.M.S. Quick Release Harris Bipod SOLD

(13) Springfield Armory M1A/M14 20 round mags (NEW & LIKE NEW) $20 each or take All 13 for $220! ...less than 1/2 the MSRP

Prefer phone calls to endless emails, so please include your phone number in your PM - thanks

Last Edited:
Please email me some pics and further info to me at: [email protected]

Does this come with factory sights, striker, back plate, extractor, etc?

Yes, its a complete slide (less barrel) and includes factory sights, striker, back plate, extractor etc... Just pulled it off the weapon and put in on a shelf in my safe.

Got your PM request for pictures. Gotta borrow a computer to send them to you as mine is on the blink.... say mid morning.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top