JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I could only read about half way through the damn story till I had to quit. Same tired crap about minorities being put upon. So I guess the solution is to pay only white people to clean the trash the voters there decided they like to see? :s0140:
It is amazing to see what the voters there keep doing to themselves, then vote for more of it. :mad:

I could only read about half way through the damn story till I had to quit. Same tired crap about minorities being put upon. So I guess the solution is to pay only white people to clean the trash the voters there decided they like to see? :s0140:
It is amazing to see what the voters there keep doing to themselves, then vote for more of it. :mad:

How much you want to bet that minorities will make up the bulk of the new cleaning crews?

I don't know for sure, but I think prisoner work crews are volunteers?

How much you want to bet that minorities will make up the bulk of the new cleaning crews?

I don't know for sure, but I think prisoner work crews are volunteers?
Yes it will be minorities since it will of course still be a low paid gig that few would want. The prisoners doing it would have to be some form of "trusties" or they would not be able to use them. Many states have long done this, had prison and jail labor who worked dirt cheap just to get the extra benefits. Extra time off, more freedom, better food, some cash in their pocket or such. Doubt anyplace still has the "chain gang" kind of thing were inmates are forced to do some kind of work.
The story was easy to see written by some snowflake who wanted everyone to cry because too large a percentage of the crew was minorities doing time. These garbage dumps that people call "home" would be a great job for people tax payers have to support, to clean up. Instead they will just have to pay FAR more to have the dumps cleaned. Soon they will not be able to afford it so they will not be cleaned at all. The excuse being they just don't have the money to clean them up. The voters again get just what they deserve.

Half way through huh?. What's the point? It's pretty much the same clap-trap as I get back from the lefty politicians, IF I get anything back, when I write them.

Yes it will be minorities since it will of course still be a low paid gig that few would want. The prisoners doing it would have to be some form of "trusties" or they would not be able to use them. Many states have long done this, had prison and jail labor who worked dirt cheap just to get the extra benefits. Extra time off, more freedom, better food, some cash in their pocket or such. Doubt anyplace still has the "chain gang" kind of thing were inmates are forced to do some kind of work.
The story was easy to see written by some snowflake who wanted everyone to cry because too large a percentage of the crew was minorities doing time. These garbage dumps that people call "home" would be a great job for people tax payers have to support, to clean up. Instead they will just have to pay FAR more to have the dumps cleaned. Soon they will not be able to afford it so they will not be cleaned at all.

That makes too much sense. Can't have it!

At this point, it seems it would be easier to map where the trash ISN'T. :confused:

.... or, better yet.. start by removing the trash in government :s0054:

Occasionally city denizens dump trash out here, but it usually isn't a dump site, it is more random and it usually gets cleaned up quickly as it is often in a ditch alongside a road. The exceptions are those dump sites at the places we shoot. Still, not near as many - probably because it is too much trouble for the dumpers to travel that far.

Going to copy this here so people don't have to read the drivel.

Screenshot_20210319-130202_Opera.jpg
Blue is reported dump site, Red is cleaned up.

This also reminds me that many Oregonians outside of Portland say it's a blue state... coincidence?

-Robert

Going to copy this here so people don't have to read the drivel.

View attachment 845530
Blue is reported dump site, Red is cleaned up.

This also reminds me that many Oregonians outside of Portland say it's a blue state... coincidence?

-Robert

This map barely touches what rubbish is out there. There's one dot for what is within a block of my house. But this >>>>
1616185340395.png
is what it looks like from the front of my driveway.
Same place, just zoomed>>>>
1616185458065.png

The sidewalk is impassable because of rubbish, that spills over onto the property of the business there. The bushes are certainly hiding all sorts of urine and feces, as this has been a camping area most of the summer. Hell, I don't even remember, it's probably been over a year now! We call, the businesses call. The demon-rat elected elites don't give a pile of feces about OUR hood!

This map barely touches what rubbish is out there. There's one dot for what is within a block of my house. But this >>>>
View attachment 845541
is what it looks like from the front of my driveway.
Same place, just zoomed>>>>
View attachment 845542

The sidewalk is impassable because of rubbish, that spills over onto the property of the business there. The bushes are certainly hiding all sorts of urine and feces, as this has been a camping area most of the summer. Hell, I don't even remember, it's probably been over a year now! We call, the businesses call. The demon-rat elected elites don't give a pile of feces about OUR hood!
Sadly the only way this will likely change is if this mess starts in front of the homes of the people who make the laws. Damn shame this kind of mess can not just be transplanted to the front yard of the Mayor and City counsel members. You KNOW it would not be ignored then. :cool:

Sadly the only way this will likely change is if this mess starts in front of the homes of the people who make the laws. Damn shame this kind of mess can not just be transplanted to the front yard of the Mayor and City counsel members. You KNOW it would not be ignored then. :cool:

mayor doesn't live in a home. He WAS in a luxury high rise condo community. And all that goes with that. I presume after the rioters (neighghbors?) ran him out he's just put up in another luxury (Away from the dirty masses) building somewhere. All those kinds know is fine dinning, expensive living quarters and gated/secure communities. I'll bet the guy has never so much as dirtied his fingers planting something, or checking his own oil. Go forbid he'd get a flat tire on his car with no cell phone. A mile from a paved road. He'd probably die of hunger rather than dirty his $300.00 pair of shoes!

BS. I didn't vote for this and no one I know did. Please quit painting us with the same brush as these idiots.

How would you like to be lumped in with those who voted for Biden and those who voted for gun control for example if someone said, "Well the US voted for it, they got what they wanted". I think you probably wouldn't like that.

BS. I didn't vote for this and no one I know did. Please quit painting us with the same brush as these idiots.

How would you like to be lumped in with those who voted for Biden and those who voted for gun control for example if someone said, "Well the US voted for it, they got what they wanted". I think you probably wouldn't like that.
Time to face reality here. If it makes you "feel better" to pretend the people elected really did not get voted in, great. Tell yourself it's all a scam, the people who won got 10% of the vote. Now feel better? Great, keep telling yourself that.
Meanwhile in the real world there is of course some election cheating but, the majority really does vote the same morons in over and over again. What also helps is a LOT of people believe it's all a set up so they use that as an excuse to not bother to vote, or they throw their vote away. This really helps as the morons win again, but I guess they feel better. :s0140:

...If it makes you "feel better" to pretend the people elected really did not get voted in, great. Tell yourself it's all a scam, the people who won got 10% of the vote. Now feel better? Great, keep telling yourself that.
I am not doing that in the slightest.

I will once again ask you to stop implying anyone who lives in Portland voted for this crap because you will likely offend people like me who did not vote for it (and I disagree with these asinine policies). I'm out of this thread. Thx.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top