JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Smart Foodservice, which used to be called Cash & Carry, usually has great sale prices on meats throughout the seasons. We wait for the sale and cut the steaks to meal portions, then freeze them.

The biggest challenge to me was cooking, since I work 12hr shifts, 4 on and 3 off, I don't have time to prepare meals.

My lunch is a salad kit, an avocado, can of beets, string cheese, jerky, or almonds. Breakfast is always either bacorn or sausage and eggs. Sometimes an omelette if I have time.

Winco deli bacon is the best! I buy eggs in bulk. Those Jimmy Dean breakfast scrambler cups are super convenient when in a hurry, too.

Nice. I did a week of strict Keto in January to drop a quick 5 pounds, then have been a steady one pound a week loss by cutting bread, pasta, rice, potatos and sugar. I increased green vegetables and salads. My weaknesses are Diet Coke and peanuts. My waist dropped from 42 to 40. I should hit my goal by Christmas.

We have baked potatoes every so often. Potatoes are almost salt free and we put a little lowfat sour cream and chives only. Had to get used to not using any butter. :)

I am eating more salad and fresh fruit as well and eating steel can cut oats for breakfast pretty much every weekday.

We have baked potatoes every so often. Potatoes are almost salt free and we put a little lowfat sour cream and chives only. Had to get used to not using any butter. :)

I am eating more salad and fresh fruit as well and eating steel can cut oats for breakfast pretty much every weekday.
Butter is chock fulla carbs.

There are NO carbohydrates in butter. The carbs are in the starchy potatoes and the sugar laden low-fat sour cream.

The low carb strategy is a winner! Congrats to all who've made this lifestyle change to improve their health.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top