JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We went and did a little exploring on Louisignot and I did see there were some pretty poor places where people had been shooting. So, yeah.
Ya, with these two closed there is a spot that has popped up a ways in further. It doesn't have a backstop, it is a hillside though, and the direction of fire is mostly into the dirt and not the trees. Lots of large downed logs there are being used as target holders.

We can only hope that with furthering the progress in the. Mcgregor Basin (Wolf Creek area) that areas like this will not want to be used.

I think the key aspects that made Lousignont shooting sites desirable were the quick drive from "civilization" and the road doesn't require 4WD or much clearance. The road up to the Wolf Creek lanes isn't as friendly to my minivan . . .

I think the key aspects that made Lousignont shooting sites desirable were the quick drive from "civilization" and the road doesn't require 4WD or much clearance. The road up to the Wolf Creek lanes isn't as friendly to my minivan . . .

It was a great place when I was visiting family and friends in Portland. And the road was good for regular cars. The narrow rocky pot hole filled road up to wolf creek doesn't make it very accessible.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top