JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is horrible tragedy and I wish the 17 YO was toe tagged but they made a mistake by attempting to 'talk' to him.

There was nothing to say. He was an intruder. They should have ganged up on him and put him face down on the concrete and hogtied him with bailing wire.

Not blaming the father for what happened, but bubblegum like this is why I watch my children, especially my daughter, like a hawk. We planted Yuccas outside her bedroom window, installed cameras a year ago. We have the passwords to any online accounts they have, monitor internet activity and the phone is subject to inspection at a moments notice and we do check it. Conversations are had with friends parents, we snoop their social media accounts and check out the Oregon Judicial Departments website for criminal history before our children are allowed to hang out at others houses. They may hate us for it at times. Some may think we go too far. But I'll be damned or dead before I pay for a device or service that will lead to their downfall, or allow them to get wrapped up with some bubblegumhead who would be dumb enough to sneak into our house, disrespect them or conspire with them to do any of the dumb bubblegum I did as a teenager

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-shot-dead-teen-caught-daughters-bedroom.html

"A neighbor spotted Mcquirter and alerted Hamilton.

The girl's mother and grandmother initially took the teen downstairs to speak to him, but an argument broke out between Mcquirter and Hamilton, the Advocate reports.

The pair started shooting at each other. Police said it was not yet clear who fired the first shot.

Hamilton, who is a father of four, was declared dead at the scene. "

Sounds like the daughter picked a real winner. Now she has a life of drugs and turning tricks on the corner to look forward to. Good job!

Typical sloppy media reporting….

Clearly, they misspelled the perpetrator's name. It isn't spelled, "Mcquirter"…. it's "McSquirter".

:s0108:

Last Edited:
Another way of looking at this is :

You may have the drop on someone or the upper hand...but that can change in a instant.
Do not let your guard down...and be fully committed to surviving the situation.
Andy

I'll never forget the 18yo guy from Arkansas fresh out of AIT who PCS'd to our unit…. and (legally) had a 14yo wife. There were quite a few dropped jaws over that one.

First thing our Top did was make him enroll his wife into the High-School on post. 1SG Connel Delaney… an old black guy with one crazy eye, and you could never QUITE tell which way he was looking, but he was a DAMNED fine Top, and human being.

I hope that state changed the "legal age"…..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-shot-dead-teen-caught-daughters-bedroom.html

"A neighbor spotted Mcquirter and alerted Hamilton.

The girl's mother and grandmother initially took the teen downstairs to speak to him, but an argument broke out between Mcquirter and Hamilton, the Advocate reports.

The pair started shooting at each other. Police said it was not yet clear who fired the first shot.

Hamilton, who is a father of four, was declared dead at the scene. "
Gun play, no down and bound! 17 & 14 bedroom scene! But the reason for the gun was this it? http://www.legis.la.gov/legis/law.aspx?d=78672
How about a 'motion sensor' outside light with an adapter in the light socket and connected to a 'radio' turned on high volume? This was in bubba country!

Gun play, no down and bound! 17 & 14 bedroom scene! But the reason for the gun was this it? http://www.legis.la.gov/legis/law.aspx?d=78672
How about a 'motion sensor' outside light with an adapter in the light socket and connected to a 'radio' turned on high volume? This was in bubba country!
"...penetration, however slight, is sufficient to complete the crime."

They borrowed from the UCMJ for that one. Our drill instructor used that phrase daily.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top