JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Was fortunate to be able to train under him a few times when he came to our state's firearms instructors assoc. yearly seminar. Being on the range with him was one thing, sitting down with him in a casual setting was another.

Another true patriarch of the training world gone. Folks that don't know Awerbuck, would be wise to research and take in his material.

He was a super cool cat. It really is too bad he passed too soon for whatever reason. We can only be thankful for his tremendous work and warrior ethic.. knowing (as we all do) what would/is come/ing along but still doing "it".. doing the "fight"/instructing so that others might be capable/apt would the flag fly.
Goodbye Louis (Loo-ie pronounced).

large.jpg?1378299745

Last edited by a moderator:
But Thompson used a .44 magnum.. there's no real difference in anything perhaps.. we all shall be judged equally.. perhaps. good luck to us all
if you were trying to say something, perhaps speak more plain

Understood. I didn't mean to seem to speak harshly. It seems he was comfortable with "things".. even before, as I just heard from you, some sort of "diagnosis". He always said certain things, just as Hunter always did.. for decades.. before actually doing "it". anyway
he did good on earth

I've broken my back and neck and have had CRPS (complex regional pain syndrome).. where sometimes they have to cut off all your limbs from essentially a "small" trauma.. etc.. not crowing at all.. saying sometimes but for the grace of God..
he was a good fella

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads