JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I see a lot,of new guys on here with the soul purpose of trying to sell their junk for 3x's what they paid for it and their lack of respect for this forum and community. I have no issues with new people on here, heck I try to spread the word all the time.. But there is definitely a sort of presence some of these new gougers, I mean members have.

Of course on these here internets and forums there will always be a difference of opinion: Right versus Left, AR versus AK, 9mm versus .40S&W versus .45acp.. Etc
Half of the best threads are when arguments (but well articulated arguments) start. Some witty comebacks and zingers are always a huge plus when scrolling through the thread, also decent facts and info some folks might not know gets brought up and in turn teaches some folks on here (CLIPS versus MAGAZINES!).

I'll admit, when I feel like shaking thinks up I'll innocently troll a thread, but I just like to give some people a hard time on here. But I appreciate every member.. Well, most. (Not the new member gougers or magazine clip callers).. heck when it comes down to it we've all got a common interest.

UgWSGzL.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads