JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Greetings my firearms enthusiasts.

I've got a long list of items that I don't use anymore for sale. My meticulous nature led me to build a spreadsheet with all the items on it, complete with photos.

Items for sale:

In the spreadsheet, you can click on the GREEN text to see photos of all the items.

Stay classy.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Love the spreadsheet, very organized!

I hate to be a downer though but it looks like you have a couple off-brand items listed as their originals. I was gonna say I'd take the Comtacs as that would be a great deal, but upon further research I see they're not actually Peltors but are Chinese knock-offs for the airsoft market. The "PCLTOR" mark is a giveaway. This vid compares the real deal with the Tac-Sky copies which might be what you have. The second pic below is a screen grab from that video that shows the copies on the left compared to the originals on the right.

Your BAD lever is also not a Magpul but again a Chinese implementation of the idea; looks like they are marketed under several different brand names. I'm not saying it's any worse than a Magpul, but you might wanna mark their brand as Unknown as you did with some others.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, best of luck with the sales!

feltor.JPG pcltorpeltor.JPG

Love the spreadsheet, very organized!

I hate to be a downer though but it looks like you have a couple off-brand items listed as their originals. I was gonna say I'd take the Comtacs as that would be a great deal, but upon further research I see they're not actually Peltors but are Chinese knock-offs for the airsoft market. The "PCLTOR" mark is a giveaway. This vid compares the real deal with the Tac-Sky copies which might be what you have. The second pic below is a screen grab from that video that shows the copies on the left compared to the originals on the right.

Your BAD lever is also not a Magpul but again a Chinese implementation of the idea; looks like they are marketed under several different brand names. I'm not saying it's any worse than a Magpul, but you might wanna mark their brand as Unknown as you did with some others.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, best of luck with the sales!

View attachment 981623 View attachment 981624
You're correct about the bad lever being mismarked. It's actually a Troy lever (https://www.opticsplanet.com/troy-ambidextrous-bolt-release-black-sbol-amb-00bt00.html). I had to go back into my order history.
The ear pro is in fact a Peltor clone (hence the cheap price). Good muffs, but I seem to always reach for my Impact Sports. Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top