JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have lots of brass sitting around, all sold as is for BRASS only. I say this because there are a few loaded rounds in some of the bags. SHOOT IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Its being sold with the notion that it will be unloaded so the brass can be harvested. My bullet puller broke while pulling some apart so there are still some rounds in the .223, 7mm-08, and 7mm MAG. If I get another bullet puller before it sells and I have the time I will work on pulling the bullets. But price is the same and I assume if you reload you probably have your own puller. Everything is either once or twice fired, nothing more than twice. Also some brass have live primers in them, also selling as brass and expect you to remove them when reloaded.

7mm rem mag, mixed head stamp. Probably 50-70pcs, some loaded rounds- $20

22-250 rem, 49pcs all WIN headstamp fired once- SOLD

7mm-08 rem, 50pcs all Winchester brass. Some loaded rounds- SPF

270Win, 55pcs of all R-P brass. - SOLD

.243Win, large bag probably 80-100cps mixed headstamp- SOLD

30-30Win, 75pcs I think its all R-P headstamp- SOLD

.223/5.56 large bag between 500-1000. Mixed headstamp but mostly all Winchester or FC. All unloaded brass now. Some FC stamp have crimped pockets. - $50 for all

45LC starline brass, BRAND NEW. 300pcs - SOLD

I am located in Salem, not looking to ship unless you want most or all of it and pay shipping. 503-877-0741. No trades

1208161603.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top