JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$321
City
WOODINVILLE
State
Washington
Zip Code
1 – Beez Combat Systems APTUM plate carrier sized for medium ESAPI plates, with four cell elastic c'bund (24" each side) with Firstspear QD tubes and Head on Tactical Mod 2 chest rig. This Mod 2 is a custom piece. Instead of the fixed magazine pouches with Velcro straps, this one has MOLLE webbing and a twin 1911 mag pouch. Comes with an elastic magazine retention system for three 5.56 or similar-sized magazines. I'll remove the 1911 pouches if unwanted, but other than that, I don't want to separate these pieces. This gear has never been outside the house. I'm asking $350

2 – HRT Tactical RAC plate carrier with the shotgun placard. These items are brand-new. I took them out of the bag for pictures and returned them. Again, I'd like to keep these together. I'm asking $260

Please post that you will take whatever item, and then email me for the fastest response. I may be open to offers, mostly looking for similar gear in original Multicam. I'll accept PayPal or Venmo. Keep in mind that these items are practically brand-new. Buying here saves you shipping and taxes.
1 –
XXGxFRP.jpg
fFvmzYF.jpg
b5i6xw7.jpg
WjGzQIN.jpg
ii0Trrw.jpg
8iPhfmN.jpg
yyC2C1f.jpg

2 –
lrXCPB8.jpg
GJN8tRB.jpg
PZtJixI.jpg