JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I live in Central Oregon, but am coming to the Portland/Salem area on 6/8/2011. My prices are pretty firm. There currently isn't really anything that I am looking for in a trade, but I am always willing to trade up in value if you see something of mine that really gets your interest.

As the law requires, I can only sell to someone whom I believe to be from the state of Oregon. I do not require ID checks or bills of sale. I am happy to do either of those if you need. I am legal to posess and sell my personal firearms.

I am not opposed to shipping out of state to your FFL.

For the sake of this forum, I am only posting one picture. There is at least one more picture of many of them on my photobucket page (which you can access by clicking on a picture). If you are interested, you can shoot me a phone call or text message if you want: 541-306-1399

Randy

Browning BAR .300 Win Mag with muzzle brake $500 SOLD
This older BAR is made in Belgium, assembled in Portugal. Very good condition considering the age, but has a few scatches and dings so it won't hurt you too bad to take it out hunting or to the range. With the semi-auto action and muzzle brake (which I am told was from the factory custom shop, but I don't know that for sure), the recoil is pretty tame. Muzzle break does screw off easily, leaving exposed threads on end of barrel. Comes with Leupold one-piece base on it.

Savage 93R17 .17 HMR $195
As new with blued heavy barrel and accu-trigger. Can include the rings and Tasco 6-24x42 mil-dot scope as pictured for and additional $50

Marlin 30AS 30/30 $250 SALE PENDING to woodard90
Good condition with a little bit of blueing wear near the muzzle and some stock wear on the butt-stock. Has the micro-groove barrel.

Savage model 24 22lr. over .410 $400
Good condition for age. Blued barrels look good without rust. Stock has multiple minor dings and scratches, but no cracks. Case hardened reciever.

Ruger M77 Mark II 300 Win Mag. $350 SOLD
Hunting shape... showing some scratches, but no significant dings, cracks or rust. Comes with factory rings. Will include the pictured Simmons Aetec 2.8-10x44 scope for additional $75.

Remington Nylon 77 Apache .22 LR $225
Freen stock, excellent condition, comes with original mag and plus another.

Click on pic for more pics and bigger pics...

BAR 300 Win Mag

Savage 93R17

Marlin 30AS 30/30

Savage model 24

Ruger 300 win mag

Remington Nylon 77 Apache

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.