JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I live in Redmond, but come to Portland sometimes. Please feel free to look and if you're SERIOUS email me for pics. Please don't casually browse me because it just takes away time that I have with my family. Unless otherwise noted, they do not come with scopes (even if pictured) most come with bases and rings are negotiable. Nothing in particular I am really looking for in trade other than a .45-70 guide gun in stainless/laminate. Pistols in common calibers are good trade bait....

338 WM Savage with custom laminate stock $325
.300 WM Savage $300
a couple of Ruger 10/22's (factory, older style with metal trigger group and wood stock) $150
an old .22 auto savage 87D $75
Ruger 7mm Remington Mag zytel stock synth/stainless $400
Mossberg 4x4 300 WM (synthetic/marine coat) $300
Savage westpoint (custom) bolt action .22 with scope $150
Winchester 670 30-06 VG condition $325

I have ammo for everything here (and then some). I also have lots of pistol brass and primers.

[email protected]

Savage .338 WM

Ruger 7mm Remington Mag

Winchester 670 30-06

Stevens Westpoint .22LR

Mossberg .300 WM

Savage .300 WM

Last Edited:
I saw the Savage 338 win mag and the Cooper Phoenix 223 today. Both very nice guns. Super nice laminated stock on the Savage. Cooper was as new. Someone needs to buy this Cooper, before I sell everything I have to buy it. When was the last time you saw a used Cooper Varmint rifle for sale?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top