JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The quantity of way more than I could shoot would have to depend on an early demise, like a piano falling off a roof.

Say I have 10 years to go in my life span, and I shoot 50 rounds each time I go to the range and I DO go at least twice a week.

52 weeks x 2 visits = 104 visits per year x 10 years = 1,040 range=trips. That's 52,000 rounds.

How many people bought an excess of 52,000 rounds? I wish I had but I sure didn't! :D Not even 1/10th as much. :(

Lets just say I may or may not have in excess of 50k .22 ammo. I do not have more then I would ever shoot. Also what about kids? Grand kids? Ect?

Oh and I will be laughing in 30 years when I am still shooting .22 that I paid $8.88/550rds................

I go thru a couple bricks durring the summer time alone. Probably shoot 4-6 a year on top of my other calibers.

Last couple outings, at once a week or so, I've been going thru almost a brick per outing.

Would like to send a big thanks to those here that have offered up bricks at reasonable prices.

i quit shooting 22lr a long while ago. it is never on the shelf when i am in the various places i used to buy it and the rare occasion i do see it somewhere, i won't pay .20 a round! (Dicks Sporting Goods, Federal box of 50 for $10.99)

now i shoot x54r. it is still cheap, easy to find and you don't want to shoot 50 rounds at the range, 15 is plenty.:p

i also shoot more air rifles these days.... arrows from the bow and sling bow too.

Look what the big brown turds dropped off at my doorstep today :D

$47.95 shipped for it.

20140528_124217_zpsd2f7c5c0.jpg

Yes, I saw it at three locations the other day. Bi-Mart ($1.99/50), Sportsmans (subsonics ~$4.99/50), and Fishermans. I haven't seen a brick in a while.

I haven't seen it local anywhere in a LONG time.

only CCI ammo I have come across is online and it goes VERY FAST.

especially if it is "standard velocity" (subsonic) or "subsonic"

sucks having to pay shipping, but you pay that in one way or another, whether it be sales tax and/or fuel to pick it up locally.

federal value pack and occasionally CCI blazers can be had around $23.79-$25 a brick, but you will never find CCI standard velocity, CCI subsonic, remington subsonic, etc for that cheap... back when bush was still president and you could go anywhere to find 22lr ammo in stock before the craze it wasn't that cheap to buy subsonics...

they all went up in cost between inflation and obama...

federal bulk bricks used to be $17.95, but that creeped up in price every year at walmart.

you gotta realize: everytime they raise minimum wage or put so much demand on a product that they can't keep up with the demand, the price does go up everywhere. I'm not even talking the ridiculous scalpers charging $60-100 for a brick of federal bulk that only cost them $23.79 to buy. I'm talkin your big chain stores like walmart, sportsman, cabelas, etc that have these prices and always have relative to min wage and the economy..

gasoline and diesel used to be well under $1 a gallon...you going to quit buying those too until the price comes back down to $1 a gallon? it's NEVER going to happen and you are delusional if you think it will.

the good ol days are over. inflation will remain a constant until a complete and absolute crash of the economy forcing deflation which nobody is going to like because everything will be "worthless" in their mentality, however their money will be worth something again...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top