JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
0l4OCcE.jpg

Okay - Weaver makes one - but in glossy finish and hard to find.

UTG makes a LER 1x-6X scope, but the quality is poor.

Almost every other scope manufacturer makes various 1X variable riflescopes, but no 1X variable pistol or LER scopes. They all start at 2X or greater. Is it just because they don't have the imagination or foresight to realize that the same people who want 1X riflescopes might want an LER 1X scope. They see other manufacturers making 1X riflescopes and copy them? That seems to be the case.

I want 1X variable LER scopes to put on handguns and scout rifles. 1.5X would be acceptable, since many "1X" scopes are 1.1X or greater.

I want to go up to at least 4X - I am 62 today and my eyes are getting no better. I need some magnification at a distance, especially on rifles.

He's looking for 1x-4x, not 2x-Nx, LER scopes.

might it have something to do with engineering? How hard is it really to have say, 1x-3x pistol scope or scout scope (LER) that's also compact? Maybe its the focusing bell that is the cause of bulkiness?

<broken link removed>

This was the only other 1-4 pistol scope I could find that you haven't mentioned. And I don't know anything about it. Nikon makes a 1.5-4.5 pistol scope but can't seem to find it anywhere.

Guess you really do get the short end of the stick with this. :/

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top