Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Lost lake off hwy 26 towards the coast

Reactions
Lost lake near the nehalem river, IMO it's ok fishing if you have a little kid you want to take out. A lot of people go there on the weekends, no camping, small area, small fish, not worth the trip if your trying to escape civilization. I think you'll increase your fishing odds if you have a canoe or kayak.

Reactions
Hey all,
I was browsing a map and seen Lost lake, checked ODFW and I guess they stock it and there is camping there.

Has anyone been there? Hows the fishing? and are the camp spots right next to the lake? I want to take my boys up there camping and fishing and wanted get some info.
Thanx,
Soul
The fishing is awesome I am going tomorrow morning I live in Beaverton Oregon and of you like to join you could fallow me tomorrow

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online