Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Lost in the Mail???

Discussion in 'NFA Weapon Discussion' started by littlegsxr, Jun 2, 2010.

1. littlegsxr

littlegsxr Below Canada. Active Member

So I got tired of waiting and called my dealer as my $5 check had yet to be cashed. After some checking they (the ATF) never received my paperwork... I hate this run around .... Almost told him to keep it(Keg12) and send me my money back.:huh:

2. TOVO

TOVO SW WA. Active Member

That's sucks. I hope you did not loss too much time. If it makes you feel any better I had a wrong serial number entered in by the BATF that delayed me some two months and countless hours on the phone.

3. PinkhamR

PinkhamR Altus, Oklahoma MSgt, USAF (Retired)-FFL Lifetime Supporter

I had an errror on my Fingerprint Card info and it took 4 1/2 months to finally get my Tax Stamp for my 'Can' .....

4. BIG_GUNNUT

BIG_GUNNUT North Central Oregon Active Member

That's why you're supposed to send stuff to the ATF return receipt requested.:winkkiss:

5. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

Are you sure it's not your dealer that flaked?

6. CEF1959

CEF1959 Willamette Valley, Oregon New Member

Uh, excuse me.

Private Sector Businessman = Good Guy
    Government Bureaucrat = Bad Guy

Please don't mess with this religion.

7. littlegsxr

At first I thought it was the mail, or possibly the ATF... Now I think it was the dealer. They don't return calls, promised to send me some information by Saturday, it is now Thursday and today theyre phone is "temporarily disabled".
    Hope I am not out my money, might have to make a road trip. I am going to get a refund as soon as I get ahold of the outfit. This sucks, I might just forget the hole AOW thing. We are getting a new Sheriff soon, so the signature is going to be a pain.

8. littlegsxr

:gun21:Finally got ahold of the dealer today.... The information has been found by his examiner at the ATF, should be a few weeks. I am glad I didn't bad mouth or get upset with the dealer, but I still won't hold my breath:cool:

I know much like a similar wait, on a .50, that this will all be worth while in the end. The cool factor will be priceless. :partyman: