Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Lost in the Mail???

Discussion in 'NFA Weapon Discussion' started by littlegsxr, Jun 2, 2010.

1. littlegsxr

littlegsxr Below Canada. Active Member

So I got tired of waiting and called my dealer as my $5 check had yet to be cashed. After some checking they (the ATF) never received my paperwork... I hate this run around .... Almost told him to keep it(Keg12) and send me my money back.:huh:

2. TOVO

TOVO SW WA. Active Member

That's sucks. I hope you did not loss too much time. If it makes you feel any better I had a wrong serial number entered in by the BATF that delayed me some two months and countless hours on the phone.

3. PinkhamR

PinkhamR Altus, Oklahoma MSgt, USAF (Retired)-FFL Lifetime Supporter

I had an errror on my Fingerprint Card info and it took 4 1/2 months to finally get my Tax Stamp for my 'Can' .....

4. BIG_GUNNUT

BIG_GUNNUT North Central Oregon Active Member

That's why you're supposed to send stuff to the ATF return receipt requested.:winkkiss:

5. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

Are you sure it's not your dealer that flaked?

6. CEF1959

CEF1959 Willamette Valley, Oregon New Member

Uh, excuse me.

Private Sector Businessman = Good Guy
    Government Bureaucrat = Bad Guy

Please don't mess with this religion.

7. littlegsxr

At first I thought it was the mail, or possibly the ATF... Now I think it was the dealer. They don't return calls, promised to send me some information by Saturday, it is now Thursday and today theyre phone is "temporarily disabled".
    Hope I am not out my money, might have to make a road trip. I am going to get a refund as soon as I get ahold of the outfit. This sucks, I might just forget the hole AOW thing. We are getting a new Sheriff soon, so the signature is going to be a pain.

8. littlegsxr

:gun21:Finally got ahold of the dealer today.... The information has been found by his examiner at the ATF, should be a few weeks. I am glad I didn't bad mouth or get upset with the dealer, but I still won't hold my breath:cool:

I know much like a similar wait, on a .50, that this will all be worth while in the end. The cool factor will be priceless. :partyman: