JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Assuring the pro-Muslim group that "we stand with you," Lynch said she would use her Justice Department to protect Muslims from "violence" and discrimination.

Too bad she will not use her Justice Department to protect Americans from Muslim violence.

Last Edited:
If 0zboma had a sister...

that's not a woman
BTW they say a picture is worth 1000 words!
san-bern-tashfeen-farook-2.jpg :confused:
notice how her face is ever so slightly out of plumb?
Inbreeding

A comment taken from that link...

How's that Loretta....is My Speech what you had in mind? Attorney Generals don't get to mess with the clear meaning of our Constitution! The Words in our Bill of Rights are sacred! As for the prosecution of Words that promote Violence, did you fail to notice the chants from the Black Lives Matter mobs calling for the deaths of Cops?

Awesome vid - Let it RIP Joe!

VIDEO: Former Congressman DARES Loretta Lynch to Prosecute Him in Scathing Rant
Joe Walsh, former Congressman from Illinois, didn't back down from the Attorney General's threat. In fact, Walsh has released a statement to <broken link removed> directly challenging Lynch:
What the hell does that mean? I have a 1st Amendment right, Ms Lynch, to say whatever I want about Muslims.

You want to try and prosecute me for what I say? I dare you. Here goes:

Most Muslims around the world are terrorists, support terrorism, and/or support Sharia Law. They are our enemy. I don't want them in America. Any Muslim that won't assimilate should get the hell out of America. Any Muslim that is a terrorist or supports terrorism should be killed. If "Moderate" Muslims don't speak out against terrorism, they are our enemy and we should call them out and kick them out of this country. I hope there is a backlash against Muslims because Islam, as practiced by most Muslims, is not a religion of peace, and all of us who do live in peace should do whatever we can to defeat Islam.

There Ms Lynch. As an American, I have a right to say everything I just did. And I will continue to speak the truth about Islam in the hopes that others will wake up to this truth and do what we can to defeat this evil in our midst.

Is that "anti-Muslim rhetoric" that "edges toward violence." Go ahead and prosecute me. I dare you.
<broken link removed>

Assuring the pro-Muslim group that "we stand with you," Lynch said she would use her Justice Department to protect Muslims from "violence" and discrimination.

Too bad she will not use her Justice Department to protect Americans from Muslim violence.

I am thinking she will protect the muslims with that stock pile of fast n furious guns that went missing. Same dept different dance same corrupt commie ways

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top