JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Closing the 3 day loophole? Where is the study that shows that a gun crime was committed in Oregon due to this loophole? None of the FFL's I deal with will release the gun without the approval # from OSP no matter how long it takes. This is political fluff and puff and nothing more. This is the politicians throwing a bone to the anti's to keep their political contributions coming. I shouldn't complain as I expected much worse restrictions on gun rights this session. aka mag and AR bans.

That said, the bill may not stand up to legal challenge as it allows the government to deny a Constitutional Right 'forever' without providing reasonable grounds. They could simply remove budget funding for the OSP background unit so that approvals take years to process for law abiding citizens. But then ATF is running about 6 - 9 months on approvals for title 2 firearms. This could be what we end up with in Oregon.

I shouldn't complain as I expected much worse restrictions on gun rights this session. aka mag and AR bans.

Yeah...I was shocked but also happy. I still don't trust Kate browns crew. She will blindly sign anything.

Her crew is really hooked on suicide awareness.

Loopholes work both ways. I say close off the loophole laws braindead people give us. You know...Laws that can f$#@ us of our rights. Her desire to expand domestic partner definitions is a loophole to f$#@ us. In her definition just dating someone and not living with or married to them is a partner...So that whore you didn't need to date...The crazy ex liar...The female stalker...All these random people could effect your rights.

I think the direction the libs are going...I should push for legislation to identify as an "ammo-sexual" and any laws that bar me of my ammo sexuality are offensive.

The Loopholes are terrifying.
Be afraid. Be very afraid.

GunShowLoophole.PNG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR