JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After reading on the big XD site that some local shops across the country are taking orders, for the new 9mm I decided to check out one of the local shops, yep they have 2 "in stock" 1 black, 1 stainless, listed at $509. Hmmm tempting!

I just gave them a call, they are not in yet, expected but still dont know exactly when. The list on the web site just tells everyone what they will have, not a current stock. Bummer!

OK it really is here, with a catch NW Armory has one for everyone to handle, and then you can put $100 down on your very own, delivery set for july.

Since it is exactly the same dimensions as the XDS-45 I don't get the point. Both are meant as pure carry guns. Who would one want the 9mm over the 45acp unless they don't like the 45 recoil?

If the XDS-9 was SMALLER than the 45 I could see the attraction.

Really? The Shield is sweet for a 9mm.

Most people I've talked to agree - the XDS-45 recoil is very manageable.

So the verdict is in - if you are a lady or a silly boy order the 9mm :s0112:

I want the most firepower that won't drag my belt down or stab me in the back as I am driving. Same size? Forget about it!

I just got a new XD-S 9MM, 3.3 barrel. Looks the same as my .45. It has the roll pin and came with the two seven round magazines and one extended nine round magazine. I expect that this will become the Warden's Concealed carry when she completes the couses. She demands training to feel comfortable and so we will. We are tentatively scheduled in April if the creeks don't rise.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top