JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't bet on it.... there are more progressive liberals who will vote for this crap than law abiding gun owners to vote against it.... :mad:
Tis what happened in WA.... just sayin y'all better get busy converting libs or it's all over with but the cryin!!!! :eek:

Oregon is next!!!!:oops:

I don't think that the Government wants to take the guns way. I think they just want all the money they would get from them being registered. I also don't see how they would ever be able to collect them all. If just 1% of gun owners stood up to them they would be badly out numbered. Anyhow I will be long gone by the time that comes.

I don't think that the Government wants to take the guns way. I think they just want all the money they would get from them being registered. I also don't see how they would ever be able to collect them all. If just 1% of gun owners stood up to them they would be badly out numbered. Anyhow I will be long gone by the time that comes.
If you're lucky!

Don't bet on it.... there are more progressive liberals who will vote for this crap than law abiding gun owners to vote against it.... :mad:
Tis what happened in WA.... just sayin y'all better get busy converting libs or it's all over with but the cryin!!!! :eek:

Oregon is next!!!!:oops:

We haven't won an election since the mail in ballot came in, no way we will till we get rid of the mail in ballot.o_O

I hear their background checks are $25 but don't know that for sure. Should add up a lot of tax money for the state. Ironic they are going to make people pay to register their guns before they take them away.o_O

AR1.bmp.jpg

The-tree-of.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top