JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Are you saying that a crappy Lorcin, Raven or Jimenez pistol (considering you can buy them for $50) collecting dust and mold in my vault is better than a couple hundred bucks in my hand?

In my opinion yes!
we all have our thoughts on this, but to me any one pandering to this is part of the problem.

IMHO for what is worth. These things do nothing but help fuel the fire for the anti's.. Oh and waste tax dollars!

Reading the statistics in the article...Camden is first in violent crimes and leads the country in murders for cities with populations above 50,000 (it states they have a population of 77,000)

It seems to me the law abiding citizens of Camden need the guns now more then ever.

We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is responsible for his actions....Ronald Reagan

Exactly. Don't give in. If you allow "Them" to regulate "Assault weapons" it's the same as admitting it was the weapon at fault and not the man.

If we're going to say the weapon did it, then why don't we also limit how long a man can be alone with a woman? I mean maybe we wouldn't have any more rape if we regulated anyone with ready access to a Wang.

Maybe we'll start with supervised visitation, and eventually develop legislation requiring monitoring implants so we can have first responders on hand before the crime happens.

For that matter, let's limit the size to 6"... I mean you clearly don't need more than that to make babies.

It's a proven fact. If there were no wangs in the world there would be no rape. Huffington post told me so... And 500,000,000 Americans were quoted on there as supporting that viewpoint completely.

/sarcasm off

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads