JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My original offer is to Joe and his wife. You guys that want in with your wives, clear it with him. You guys that have wives that already carry, you should get in on this too. Bring your ladies and their firearm choices. Remember guys, just because you love "X" guns doesn't mean your lady will like the same. Also, just because we are female doesn't mean we have to shoot 9mm or smaller. You can bet I will have a .45 on my hip when I travel to NW Vancouver area.:p:D:p

ETA: I renewed my CPL and it arrived Saturday, so I am good to go.

I have weekends and Federal holidays off, as I work on base. I am more than willing to work with other women with firearms. You guys may have to entertain my husband though. I let him do the driving when we road trip.:p Or maybe I'll have him bring some of his rifles. When we have a date set, we can figure ou what all to bring.

I can get my wife plus 2 guests into our range and it has a 1,2&300 yard rifle range on top of the pistol and 100 yard range so I'd be happy to entertain your spouse while you edjucate mine

That's fine. We usually head to Onalaska a couple times a month. We have a grandson there. Vancouver is not much farther. Hubby just joined this forum and loves any excuse to talk firearms. Remember to tell him how lucky he is to have a wife that likes guns. :oops::D @Bronzrider :cool:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top