JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think that is next after seeing how well only 10 did.

Ray

It appears to be 7 Muslims from ISIS

BTW those resettlement contractors who use religious sects as cover might have one Lutheran or Catholic on their staffs but are NOT religious Orgs, they are money making non-profits

Anybody remember Germany or Japan acting up much over the last 60 years since WWII? YEAH me neither. They learned a hard lesson, didn't they? That's the way the EU and NATO should deal with ISIS. Country by Country that they are in should be disarmed and foreign aid stopped to all Arab countries until they take the fight to ISIS.
Call it what it is radical Islam and moderate Islam with the exception of the Kurds and some Afghanis are doing squat.
Brutus Out

tmp_30977-FB_IMG_1447557221916-1850212775.jpg

They like it that way.
And make no mistake, they won't be happy until you and me and the rest of the country is just as ignorant.
Huddled beside them, quaking with fear in the darkness they created, waiting for their all-powerful government to come to our rescue.

This will not be a majority of American gun owners who are friggin pizzed at the mess that our country is in!!! After the initial threat (caused by the goat humpers) is neutralized then we will go to the capitals, drag out all the politicians who cowered to liberalism, push their progressive agendas into the street and treat them as the treasonous bassturds they are!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

rant over....o_O

This will not be a majority of American gun owners who are friggin pizzed at the mess that our country is in!!! After the initial threat (caused by the goat humpers) is neutralized then we will go to the capitals, drag out all the politicians who cowered to liberalism, push their progressive agendas into the street and treat them as the treasonous bassturds they are!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

rant over....o_O
I gotta admit Jimbo, when it comes to rants, you do 'em right!

Obama's gun control agenda didnt stop the shooting in our town at a gun free zone, and it didnt stop gun free France. If ISIS hits places like Chicago, SF, NY, it will be the "EXACT" same response time and result. Imagine if you will there were CC near by these attacks in France I will bet 10K there would have been far less deaths. Just like UCC yes people would have died but less would haven.

http://neveryetmelted.com/2015/11/1...ficer-to-enter-the-bataclan-theater-in-paris/

FrenchSpecOpsShield.jpg

US Marines on Facebook today were applauding the owner of this shield which bears the marks of most of a magazine of AK-47 rounds and a fair amount of suicide vest shrapnel.(picture source: iTele French TV)

I don't know how reliable this blogger is, it is the only source I have.
And since I don't read French I can't really search the French TV channels.
http://www.itele.fr/

Google says Shield is Bouclier in French, enter that in the search icon of French TV and see this:
<broken link removed>

Those Paris cops don't always need guns to lay down some hurt.

giphy.gif

All kidding aside...I think a lot of our thinking about French police can be traced back to all those Pink Panther Documentaries....
....that shield picture could be a game changer.

While I'm not always in line with his opinions, I'd say Yankee Marshal is pretty spot on with respect to his commentary on Paris:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top