JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What bothers me is that some of the TV talking heads marvel at the fact these Toords could get semi and or automatic weapons, grenades and attack 6 places simultaneously. Pretty basic planning if you aren't worried about surviving and exfil. Boyscouts could be trained to do the same sort of simultaneous exercise in less than a week including studying built up environmental factors, comms,etc. Throwin nastiness at civvies who have nothing to throw back is real easy to manufacture mass cazzz.

Brutus Out

Did everyone listen to Obama's interview early this morning on GOOD MORNING AMERICA?

Listen to the 1:09 mark in this video, where Obama states that ISIS IS CONTAINED. Or the 3:27 mark, where he says that ISIS will continue to shrink in its scope of operations.

Yet ISIS blew up a commercial Russian airliner on Halloween, and now this huge terror attack in Paris.

What a joke of a President we have. How did we ever manage to elect such an idiot?

We is not I

I have new respect for France. For them to call it what it is, and tell us the details showing it was a Syrian passport found. Act of war. Close the borders?
I'm calling French fries FRENCH again.
Anyone is better than the Kenyan.

According to Mom's Demand Action this was "gun violence." Had nothing to do with religious extremism or terrorism. If only France had banned automatic AKs... oh wait...
https://www.facebook.com/MomsDemand...70846.300719666712627/872978172820104/?type=3

My Favorite though is from Josh Garvin in the comments. He obviously didn't know what an AK-47 was because he is siting wikipedia.
In the article below, it says that in 2004 the AK47 (the ones used today from the news articles I read) accounted for 3/4 of 1/5 of the 500 million guns on the planet --- in other words 15% or 75 million. That's a lot of assault rifles, considering this is just but one model. It also says the Russians produce it for and sell it on every single market in the world, without allegiance or culpability. To me, this smacks at the epitome of irresponsible gun sales and usage.

How these people can be so sheltered and blind to the world is staggering.

I'm sorry I know we have many people whom are from Europe even many in the armed forces.
But damn the people in the UK, France and everywhere in-between you guys need to turn to your governments and let them know you want your firearms back. One you are giving the USA antis a excuse to claim it works well, and two this time we wont be able to save your arses if you are disarmed and you helped us become disarmed. Attacks like this are " exactly " why we need to be an armed people. If Isis or whomever makes it here there is already enough sheep to feed them, we don't need your sheep as well.

#CarryEverywhere
#CarryAlways

" He said that as he was speaking to CNN some of his friends were still hiding inside the theatre.

"They are hiding in some kind of room in the dark and they text me, and they are very afraid, of course, and they are waiting for the police to intervene, but it's been over two hours now and this is terrible."

Later in the night police stormed the venue. Three suspected assailants were shot dead during the assault."
http://www.therakyatpost.com/world/...ss-relates-bloodbath-at-packed-concert-venue/
-- highlight mine

Was listening to BBC radio last night. 300 injured, 99critical and 126 plus confirmed dead.

They were interviewing some French bigwig who was quick to insult people, mainly from America, who immediately after the Attacks were saying ignorant things online.

Extreme right wing notions like if the people were armed this wouldn't have been so bad.
Extreme right wing notions like immigration policies have caused this.

He said something to the effect that Europeans were smarter than that and they won't let this Attack change their views on diversity etc., etc.

I'm hearing some French Politicians today who have a way different opinion on Immigration and Borders than that guy! Of course nobody there is advocating loosening gun laws.

It's sad but Europe is at war with Fundamentalist Islamists inside and outside their Countries,
European Demographics have reached a tipping point as well.

The war is all but lost, it's just a matter of time.

From the story:

The attack comes as France has heightened security measures ahead of a major global climate conference that starts in two weeks, out of fear of violent protests and potential terrorist attacks.

$100 says the first round of blame out of the mouth of Obama will be that it was Republicans and Climate Change Deniers. You know, because they don't have the full story yet, so it works best for them to stick with their hateful, racist, bigoted, anti-gun, anti-patriotic, pro-illegal alien shtick.
it's all Bush's fault.

One more update - police have instituted what amounts to marshal law - it was just reported that police/military are now allowed to enter any home with no restrictions.

Amazing how quickly a city can go from a relatively free city to under the thumb of the military in only a few hours. Sounds kind of like Boston.
a peek into our (USA) future perhaps.

According to Mom's Demand Action this was "gun violence." Had nothing to do with religious extremism or terrorism. If only France had banned automatic AKs... oh wait...
https://www.facebook.com/MomsDemand...70846.300719666712627/872978172820104/?type=3

My Favorite though is from Josh Garvin in the comments. He obviously didn't know what an AK-47 was because he is siting wikipedia.

How these people can be so sheltered and blind to the world is staggering.
They like it that way.
And make no mistake, they won't be happy until you and me and the rest of the country is just as ignorant.
Huddled beside them, quaking with fear in the darkness they created, waiting for their all-powerful government to come to our rescue.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top