Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Looks grim.. whats your 90 day shopping list?

Reactions
Looks grim.. whats your 90 day shopping list?

Assuming the worst whats on your list..

Mine:

Non govt tracked FTF AR lower
15 more 30rd AK mags
1k more 7.62x39

another AR lower and parts to finish both!

I heard during the AWB lower parts where hard if not impossible to come by..

Reactions
I heard they needed to be shipped to FFL and backround check for lower parts....

But thx man!

Someone has been lying to you. There is no BG Check required for Parts kits. :s0114:

They just won't ship M16 parts to you unless you have an FFL or a Form-4 for a xferable.

OP
sweetbeard
Reactions
I heard in some states you can't even get reloading components without an FFL.. **** AIM and alot of other places won't even sell ammo in some states..

Reactions
In the past 4 months, I've picked up an AR and two AKs. Plus, a bunch of magazines. I'm comfortable with what I have - now I can get back to buying stuff that I really want, instead of stuff I simply bought because I might not be able to get it in the future.

Reactions
PCArms, you carry lower parts kits for AR's?

If so, who makes them?
I like many other FFL'S/SOT'S just order whatever the customer wants.

Sometimes we find great deals and buy a bunch of something and sell it at reduced prices,
but usually just order whatever is needed.

Prices for the last LPK's (that is Lower Parts Kits for you non-AR guys)
run $45-$65 on-up . . . .

Check out CMMG, Rockriver, Bushmaster.

Also might check with ElCid, he may have some extra.

Pat

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

Staff online