Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

looking to trade racing rc for assault rifle or pistol

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by crsracing, Oct 27, 2012.

1. crsracing

crsracing milwaukie OR Member

hi i have a losi 8ight rc truggy i would like to trade for firearms i would really like a cheap ar or ar pistol some type of assualt rifle or a higher end pistol but only full size pistols please the rc is set up for racing all the details can be found here losi 8ight t 2.0 with brushless conversion and lipos i like trading so feel free to offer any other guns to worst i can say is no

2. crsracing

still got it will sell for 570$ or trade

3. crsracing

4. Coffindodger

Coffindodger Seattle Member

What do you mean by "assault" weapons? I may or may not have a firearm (if that is what you are looking for) that may or may not have, without my input, committed:
    1. a sudden, violent attack; onslaught: an assault on tradition.
    2. an unlawful physical attack upon another; an attempt or offer to do violence to another, with or without battery, as by holding a stone or club in a threatening manner. 3. the stage of close combat in an attack.

Be a responsible firearm enthusiast and please use the correct terminology, after all it is only a click away. I probably should have ignored this, but I couldn't resist.

wiky86 and (deleted member) like this.
  5. crsracing

Ok so what would you sugust for correct terminology ?

Yester and (deleted member) like this.
  6. crsracing

still looking to trade would love some ar15 parts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.